Get the kettle up! Boiling rakia! Come to KazanFest:
– To participate in the ritual of making rakia;
– To enjoy wine, jams, cheese and yogurt produced artificially by farmers and producers of Kelcyra, Përmet, Gjirokastra, Tepelena, Libohova, Dropull and Memaliaj;
The exhibition will be open at COD from September 19 until October 31, 2019, based on the official COD schedule.
Monday-Friday: 09:30 AM -2 PM / 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM;
Saturday: 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM;
– To enjoy evening music by Boiken Lako and new pop, rock, RnB, and DJ groups, as well as the French band Waste;
– To sing along with the Cockroach Group;
– To be credited to the thermal baths of Benja.
For further information, you can write to us at messenger on this site, call us at mobile: 069 581 6944, at Messenger (ISO Center) or write to us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.